Just kidding! It’s really a work in progress.

Here’s the pattern being taped together after tile printing.

Using the pattern to trace shapes on Wonder Under, I then iron them to the fabric of choice.

Next I cut out the objects and and fuse them to black fabric. Then cut around the shapes again to leave a black border. I learned this trick in a class with Laura Wasilowski.

I usually break the figure up into smaller sections, and in retrospect I should have done that here because it was difficult to cut out such a large floppy thing, especially that rubber band arm.

Now there’s a real block head. To be continued…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *